The cast iron housing is busted under the dash. I've hot to take clutch push rod apart to get it out but don't know how to get spring loaded start sensor off of push rod.
how do you take the spring loaded start sensor on clutch push rod off. on 2002 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch