The cast iron housing is busted under the dash. I've hot to take clutch push rod apart to get it out but don't know how to get spring loaded start sensor off of push rod.
how do you take the spring loaded start sensor on clutch push rod off. on 2002 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- I installed a heater valve in my ford ranger with a 4.0 and now it overheats
- Where to take the vehicle for body damage? And also need to get the best price
- error code read #2 spark plug or wire needed to replaced, no improvement
- Overdrivelightblinksandnowafter3weeks transmissionisslowtoshiftorhardshift
- Where is air door actuator located & do I need any special tools to replace it ?