it may be called the multiplex control unit. because my doors will unlock but will not lock.
how do you take out the fuse box, or the control cabin unit? on 2004 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
2004 Honda Accord Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($234 - 449) in Rathdrum, ID
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($168 - 201) in Afton, TX
- Sub Item 1: Rotate Tires ($26 - 34) in Noonan, ND
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Bellevue, MI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($206 - 259) in Theriot, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($194 - 312) in Brookport, IL