it may be called the multiplex control unit. because my doors will unlock but will not lock.
how do you take out the fuse box, or the control cabin unit? on 2004 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2004 Honda Accord Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($327 - $489) in Rathdrum, ID
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - $46) in Afton, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($298 - $526) in Noonan, ND
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Bellevue, MI
- Air Conditioning Condenser Fan Motor Replacement ($182 - $315) in Theriot, LA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($59 - $120) in Brookport, IL