How do you take a 4 speed straight transmission out of a 1991 Chevy 3500 dually 2 wheel drive truck with a 454 gas engine?
How do you take a 4 speed straight transmission out of truck? on 1991 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Questions
- Some idiot put gearing oil in the clutch cylinder after changing the clutch now
- Very small amount of fuel dripping from starter.
- Engine light shows I have a bad fuel injector. Truck runs rough at idle but at 6
- Where is my fuel filter located?
- Have replaced thermostat burped the system no leaks anywhere and I still get no thermo reading or heat in the cab am replacing sensor now