Drivers side blows cool air while passenger side blows hot.
How do you run diagnostic on dual AC and/or fix problem below? on 2010 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why am I having odd sporatic electrical issues on my 99 Taurus Sport?
- Car idling rough cuts out at 45 struggles to pick up speed after 45
- windshield wipers wont come on
- Why aren't my gauges working on my dashboard I also cannot use my rear defrost
- Why does the speedometer to miles and the rear defrost all not work is it a fuse
2010 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($214 - 274) in Hudson, MA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($107 - 159) in Lansdale, PA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($342 - 519) in Greentown, OH
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($267 - 314) in Campbellsburg, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($515 - 533) in Laurel Springs, NC
- Window Switch Replacement ($222 - 238) in Neavitt, MD