I replaced the battery and it no longer works, it happened to me once before I called the dealer and they walked me through it. They now say they cannot and that I have to take it in. Is there a way to do it yourself?
How do you reset the keyless entry remote? on 2006 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Location of the A/T Control Relay
- Can the middle row seat be removed? Steering is stiff when 1st started. Why?
- How do I replace the parking brake part that broke off in the release handle?
- Why does hot air come out passenger side vent when AC is on?
- I am having trouble with the back door locks and I have not keyless entry for it