I replaced the battery and it no longer works, it happened to me once before I called the dealer and they walked me through it. They now say they cannot and that I have to take it in. Is there a way to do it yourself?
How do you reset the keyless entry remote? on 2006 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2006 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Bethany, WV
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ruther Glen, VA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($145 - 193) in Millsboro, DE
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gowen, OK
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($70 - 182) in Irondale, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($429 - 463) in Bloomfield, CT