I replaced the battery and it no longer works, it happened to me once before I called the dealer and they walked me through it. They now say they cannot and that I have to take it in. Is there a way to do it yourself?
How do you reset the keyless entry remote? on 2006 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Where is the low port of the ac
- After taking my battery out how do I reset the alarm.
- how would I know if I need a new compressor or just coolant
- Brake lights won't turn off what could be the problem
- Rpm gauge not working. Today the gauge started going up & down. Then. it had no power & running rough. Runs good until gauge starts going up & down