I replaced the battery and it no longer works, it happened to me once before I called the dealer and they walked me through it. They now say they cannot and that I have to take it in. Is there a way to do it yourself?
How do you reset the keyless entry remote? on 2006 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- All the warning lights turned on on dashboard and car wants to stop.
- Rpm gauge doesn't go up. Relays keepon busting.low power and still overheats why
- What should cause my 2002 Kia Sedona to shut off after starting it?
- 2002 Kia Sedona Temperature Gauge Overheating?
- I have a 2002 Kia Sedona. What could be draining my battery?