We have a concorde that got into a little fender bender. We were told that it wont start because of the automatic relay sensor. How do we fix this?
How do you reset the auto relay sensor and where is it? on 2000 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- Rumbling sound, feel vibration from radiator area when car warms up, no overheat
- What would be bubbling out antifreeze on top of cover rt in middle above fans
- I have starting Issues, the car turns over but doesnt start?
- NEED LOCATION OF TORQUE LOCK UP PLUG ON TRANSMISSION. NEED TO UNPLUG IT. AS THE CAR WANTS TO STALL WHEN YOU COME UP TO A STOP LIGHT.
- How to test door sensors that are leaving the interior lights on.