We have a concorde that got into a little fender bender. We were told that it wont start because of the automatic relay sensor. How do we fix this?
How do you reset the auto relay sensor and where is it? on 2000 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
- Where can a find a Body Control Module with three hook-ups to replace mine
- Rumbling sound, feel vibration from radiator area when car warms up, no overheat
- What would be bubbling out antifreeze on top of cover rt in middle above fans
- I have starting Issues, the car turns over but doesnt start?