We have a concorde that got into a little fender bender. We were told that it wont start because of the automatic relay sensor. How do we fix this?
How do you reset the auto relay sensor and where is it? on 2000 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
- Where can a find a Body Control Module with three hook-ups to replace mine
2000 Chrysler Concorde Estimates
- 96,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($259 - 869) in Freeport, OH
- 150,000 Mile Service ($211 - 302) in Craddockville, VA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Kelleys Island, OH
- Horn Replacement ($77 - 89) in Dorton, KY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($63 - 81) in Muscotah, KS