We have a concorde that got into a little fender bender. We were told that it wont start because of the automatic relay sensor. How do we fix this?
How do you reset the auto relay sensor and where is it? on 2000 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I have a 1999 Chrysler Con. trunk won't open with key or button on floor board
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
2000 Chrysler Concorde Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($693 - 1,298) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($183 - 245) in Freeport, OH
- Radiator Replacement ($523 - 665) in Craddockville, VA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($211 - 302) in Kelleys Island, OH
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($247 - 282) in Dorton, KY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Muscotah, KS