just replaced ignition switch- no antitheft is flashing
how do you reset anti theft system? on 2007 Chrysler Pacifica
1 answerMay 14, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2007 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($376 - 489) in Aliso Viejo, CA
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($126 - 143) in Alzada, MT
- 24,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Coconut Creek, FL
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bryants Store, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,054 - 1,092) in Johnston, RI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($79 - 100) in Harrison, OH