It is leaking water water near the water pump. I can't see exactly where. I have the new water pump ready to install but, i am unsure of exactly what to do/
How do you replace the water pump on a 1999 Cadillac Catera? on 1999 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
- How to fix P0335 and P0727 error codes for Cadillac Catera 2000?
1999 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Eckman, WV
- 10,000 Mile Service ($97 - 150) in Canada, KY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($246 - 382) in Afton, WY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 62) in Dammeron Valley, UT
- Horn Replacement ($136 - 149) in Columbiana, OH
- Vehicle Speed Sensor Replacement ($189 - 200) in Stow, MA