I have had the car looked at and the mechanic said this is what I need to do.
how do you replace the rack and pinion seal on a 1999 mercury cougar?
on 1999 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
- AC and heat are not blowing st all checked fuse good. Can't hear fan no odor
- 4.6 97 couger, , had a clogged catalytic converter I cut off , runs worse
1999 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($186 - 690) in West River, MD
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kenvil, NJ
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($225 - 289) in Countyline, OK
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Texarkana, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($166 - 182) in Clatskanie, OR
- Spark Plug Wire Set Replacement ($106 - 180) in Newport, NY