I have had the car looked at and the mechanic said this is what I need to do.
how do you replace the rack and pinion seal on a 1999 mercury cougar?
on 1999 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- No peddle on brakes. Had the brakes pads werechecked, they were ok,
- is there a diff between radiators for auto and manual as far as the trans line
- Was driven to wrk and car doed and wont start back up
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
1999 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- 70,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in West River, MD
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($225 - 289) in Kenvil, NJ
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($343 - 425) in Countyline, OK
- 65,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Texarkana, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($435 - 471) in Clatskanie, OR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($170 - 223) in Newport, NY