I have had the car looked at and the mechanic said this is what I need to do.
how do you replace the rack and pinion seal on a 1999 mercury cougar?
on 1999 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal