how do you replace the purge valve on my car. on 2007 Honda Accord

is it something a weekend mechanic can do.

by in Hollywood, FL on August 17, 2013
0 answers
Related Items:
My car and I were recently rear ended by a careless driver who didn't notice my turn signal or break lights and accelerated into my car. He was up to approximately 35-40 mph (it's a 30 mph residen...

Related Content