is it something a weekend mechanic can do.
how do you replace the purge valve on my car. on 2007 Honda Accord
2 answersMarch 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why does oil pressure keep being low?
- A/C blowing hot air, Changing relays. Should I change the radiator relay?
- Blinkers don't work, brake lights stay on. The hazard lights work but wont go..
- The weather stripping on all four doors are disintegrating on the outside
- How to repair code 92 evaporative system purge flow problem detected