Im having trouble removing the the rear rotor on my c230 to replace the parking brake shoe
how do you replace the parking brake shoe on a 00 benz c230 on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
2000 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($297 - 778) in Luther, OK
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($150 - 179) in Yabucoa, PR
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($228 - 280) in Hammond, IN
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($310 - 426) in Thorntown, IN
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($1,562 - 1,966) in Deer Island, OR
- Air Conditioning Condenser Replacement ($613 - 773) in Shepherd, MT