Im having trouble removing the the rear rotor on my c230 to replace the parking brake shoe
how do you replace the parking brake shoe on a 00 benz c230 on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2000 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($150 - 179) in Luther, OK
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Yabucoa, PR
- 52,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Hammond, IN
- 97,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Thorntown, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($255 - 363) in Deer Island, OR
- Window Switch Replacement ($63 - 132) in Shepherd, MT