I have a 1999 four door Honda Civic LX. I need to replace the left front (Driver's side) master power window switch. How do I get the arm rest off to get at the switch. I have the replacement switch already (from junk yard). I don't see any screws holding it on, only what look like 'tabs'. Don't want to pru it off if that's the wrong way to do it. Help!
How do you replace the master power window switch on 1999 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 1999 Honda Civic
1 answerSeptember 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- cant get the key out of the ignition switch even tho gearshift is in park
- Will the inside wires for a 2003 to a 2005 fit on my 97 Honda civic ex ECU
- my engine light clicks on every couple of seconds and the idol goes up?
- car wont stay on
- How much will it cost to have the SRS light in a 2001 Honda Civic EX diagnosed?
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 49) in Apalachicola, FL
- Radiator Replacement ($411 - 596) in Davis Creek, CA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($304 - 679) in Denton, GA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($408 - 525) in Canby, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($666 - 681) in Maybeury, WV
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($480 - 813) in Crawford, GA