I was able to replace the clock bulb, pretty easy. This bulb is behind the climate control center that is in the same housing above the CD/Radio.... with a fake wood faceplate. I can't find the way behind it and my hand will not fit through the clock slot. Should I be looking for the same tiny little bulb unit as the clock has? How do I find what I'm looking for??
How do you replace the light bulb to the climate control unit? on 1998 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($38 - 55) in Starkville, MS
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in De Peyster, NY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($520 - 722) in Carlisle, MA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Youngtown, AZ
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($80 - 147) in Valyermo, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($288 - 406) in Quakertown, NJ