I was able to replace the clock bulb, pretty easy. This bulb is behind the climate control center that is in the same housing above the CD/Radio.... with a fake wood faceplate. I can't find the way behind it and my hand will not fit through the clock slot. Should I be looking for the same tiny little bulb unit as the clock has? How do I find what I'm looking for??
How do you replace the light bulb to the climate control unit? on 1998 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1998 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- why does my car shake like the wheels are about to fall off. whats the problem?
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($449 - 609) in Starkville, MS
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 69) in De Peyster, NY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Carlisle, MA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($303 - 397) in Youngtown, AZ
- ABS Accumulator Replacement ($527 - 805) in Valyermo, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($47 - 60) in Quakertown, NJ