I was able to replace the clock bulb, pretty easy. This bulb is behind the climate control center that is in the same housing above the CD/Radio.... with a fake wood faceplate. I can't find the way behind it and my hand will not fit through the clock slot. Should I be looking for the same tiny little bulb unit as the clock has? How do I find what I'm looking for??
How do you replace the light bulb to the climate control unit? on 1998 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($62 - $112) in Starkville, MS
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in De Peyster, NY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($773 - $1,272) in Carlisle, MA
- Battery Replacement ($125 - $180) in Youngtown, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($395 - $808) in Valyermo, CA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,250 - $3,393) in Quakertown, NJ