I was able to replace the clock bulb, pretty easy. This bulb is behind the climate control center that is in the same housing above the CD/Radio.... with a fake wood faceplate. I can't find the way behind it and my hand will not fit through the clock slot. Should I be looking for the same tiny little bulb unit as the clock has? How do I find what I'm looking for??
How do you replace the light bulb to the climate control unit? on 1998 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($214 - 264) in Starkville, MS
- 125,000 Mile Service ($74 - 140) in De Peyster, NY
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($92 - 129) in Carlisle, MA
- Maintenance II ($132 - 194) in Youngtown, AZ
- Battery Replacement ($141 - 161) in Valyermo, CA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($468 - 944) in Quakertown, NJ