I bought a new fuel pump because mine died out and I dont know how to take it out and replace it with the new one. Is their any online instruction manuels that can help?
How do you replace the fuel pump? on 1991 Infiniti G20
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti G20 Questions
- Does fog light come on with low beam head light
- What is that fuse in the inside box mini,small,etc.
- The car won't rev up. It idles fine but under throttle won't go past 2000 rpm.
- Driver side master switch not working to lock all the door
- My brakes peddle started to vibrate when coming to a complete stop.
1991 Infiniti G20 Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($100 - 139) in Cairo, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($252 - 382) in Point Hope, AK
- 15,000 Mile Service ($123 - 196) in Barnstead, NH
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($488 - 622) in Portsmouth, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($442 - 481) in Bainbridge, IN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($588 - 660) in Pawhuska, OK