The left signals work. The rights dont. I have checked the right rear bulb. I cant figure out how to get to the back of the front right fixture to check that bulb. How do I get there from here? and is it possibly something else?
How do you replace the front right turn signal bulb? Cant get to the back of the on 1995 Volkswagen EuroVan
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- Is this the same engine 2.5L as the 2.5L in the Rialta?
- How to replace the headlight
- my question: my digital dash quite working as well as fuel pump how do I trouble
- Headlights will not come on however park lights do, could it be the switch itsel
- Driving along all of a sudden , car not in gear, I give it has , no power .