how do you replace the freeze plug in a 1992 accord? on 1992 Honda Accord

my car is leaking antifreeze from somewhere behind the block above the oil filter, can this be the freeze plug? How do you get to it?

by in Sacramento, CA on May 17, 2012
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , May 17, 2012
It could be a freeze plug. The best way to pinpoint is pressure and get in there and look. May need mirror to see or access from below. Then after pinpointing the culprit you may need to remove other components for access for repairs. I would suspect a hose or clamp or ......?