» » »

Pontiac Q&A

Ask Your Question

2006 Pontiac G6 Question: How do you replace the control arms?



nbttr2002, Burlington, WI, October 14, 2009, 10:32

I need to replace the control arms on my car and need to know how to do it.

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    sinautoscan.com October 14, 2009, 13:29

    This process involves taking apart the vehicles front suspension, included in this is the ball joints and tie rods even the axle i can post up pictures and diagrams at sinautoscan.com under forum make a request is better to see what you need to do rather than just describing it.

    Flag This