how do you replace the cabin air filter in 2010 buick lacross
Buick Q&AAsk Your Question
2010 Buick LaCrosse Question: how do you replace the cabin air filter
woodward auto from Woodward Auto Sales & Service, October 12, 2010, 11:15Journeyman
1. Open the passenger side door. Remove the end cover located on the side of the instrument panel in the top right corner. Remove the screw affixed to the side of the glove box.
2. Open the glove box door and remove the attached screws from around the glove box.
3. Lower the loosened glove box housing.
4. Unplug both wire cables and remove the glove box.
5. Pull the three tabs to release and open the filter door.
Answer #2tk0329 April 19, 2012, 21:36Rookie
It is not as simple as this implies. You end up taking half the dash apart. I think they did this for sound proofing. I won't buy another one like this that requires this type of invasiveness to change a Fu...ing filter.