How do you remove the center hub to access rear wheel bearings ?
How do you replace rear wheel bearings and or remove hub? on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($159 - 200) in Remsenburg, NY
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($158 - 199) in Macy, NE
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Mc Intosh, FL
- Wheel Bearing Service ($268 - 376) in Talmage, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($92 - 114) in Bear Lake, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($130 - 180) in Yettem, CA