Went to shop and was told I need to replace pcv tube. I have a check engine light on. I'm burning a lot of gas. No power after 80 with the pedal to the floor unless I'm going down hill. I'm also getting a code to replace oxygen sensor bank one and two. they have been replaced still getting same code.
How do you replace pcv tubing on 2003 Mazda B3000 on 2003 Mazda B3000
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B3000 Questions
- stutters into 4th around 75 mph or in high rev
- help can;t get truck to start.
- That's my truck come equipped with the AC high pressure sensor and if it does can you please tell me where it is located
- Why won't my 1999 mazda b3000 not crank
- My ABS light is on. I just had the tie rod, brakes, and rotors replaced. Plus brand new tires, alignments and oils change. Should I be concerned?