how do you replace overhead map light bulbs on 2003 Chrysler Town & Country

overhead map lights are out. how do you get to them?

by in Fowler, KS on December 17, 2010
1 answer
ANSWER by , December 21, 2010
Using a flat bladed tool, pry off the lamp lens. Remove bulb from lamp.