I accidentally pushed the automatic convertible top electrical switch too hard and actually punched the whole switch back into the dash, out of its original opening. (Talk about stupid-o) I can see the switch right inside the opening, hanging loosely, but there doesn't seem to be a way to get it back into the opening securely from the front of the dash. Is this going to require taking a lot of interior dash parts off to get to it?
How do you replace an interior electrical switch (automatic convertible top)? on 2002 Porsche 911
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche 911 Questions
- How to fix a scratch on my headlight
- I think I blew my head gasket. Should I drive my car to the shop?
- I had the alternator replaced and within 4 blocks of driving it, the engine
- ENGINE LIGHT "AIR INTAKE VALVE" CODE....WHAT IS INVOLVED IN DIAGNOSING PO404
- What is the expected cost of replacing the IMS bearing on a 996?