how do you replace the rear wheel bearing assembly?
how do you replace a wheel bearing assembly on 2007 Saturn Ion
1 answerFebruary 03, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- Key broke in ignition 4 days ago. Had ignition replaced with battery 2 years ago
- Code about driver seat
- Check engine light comes on then will start blinking. Says misfire cylinder 3
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
2007 Saturn Ion Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Cato, NY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($757 - $906) in Julian, WV
- Radiator Replacement ($559 - $697) in Lakewood, NJ
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $114) in Portage, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($80 - $202) in Otterbein, IN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Saint Francis, ME