I have the part I just need to know how to replace it.
How do you replace a vehicle speed sensor? on 1996 Plymouth Voyager
1 answerApril 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
1996 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($190 - 394) in Neelyville, MO
- Spark Plug Replacement ($129 - 170) in Valier, IL
- 52,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Guffey, CO
- Wheel Bearing Service ($114 - 150) in San Rafael, CA
- Engine Oil & Filter Replacement ($36 - 56) in Union Bridge, MD
- Wheel Alignment Adjust ($123 - 167) in Prairie Grove, AR