I have the part I just need to know how to replace it.
How do you replace a vehicle speed sensor? on 1996 Plymouth Voyager
1 answerApril 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1996 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Neelyville, MO
- Water Pump Replacement ($471 - 624) in Valier, IL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($116 - 177) in Guffey, CO
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($206 - 364) in San Rafael, CA
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($315 - 348) in Union Bridge, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($536 - 590) in Prairie Grove, AR