2007 Ford Five Hundred Q&A

2007 Ford Five Hundred Question: how do you replace a torque strut mount on top of the engine

the rubber bushing is ripped -
Answer 1
are you talking about strut mount or just the wishbone? -
Comment 1
just the rubber bushing on the mount does it need to be pressed out/in -