After an especially cold day I went out to start the car and the ABS, Brake and Engine light was on. There is no code for the engine light and the speedometer and odometer does not work. I heard that replacing the speed sensor would correct the problem. The car is running fine.
How do you replace a speed sensor? on 2007 Dodge Nitro
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Nitro Questions
- Anti lock Brakes pedal shutters when applied. Abs sensor replaced.
- How do I fix error code C1219 for a 2010 Dodge Nitro 4L?
- my ac/heater will not turn off.when i turn it in off position it goes higher
- What does it mean when the little red light comes on and goes back out?
- A red light flashed on the dash but went out then it did it again why is that?
2007 Dodge Nitro Estimates