After an especially cold day I went out to start the car and the ABS, Brake and Engine light was on. There is no code for the engine light and the speedometer and odometer does not work. I heard that replacing the speed sensor would correct the problem. The car is running fine.
How do you replace a speed sensor? on 2007 Dodge Nitro
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Nitro Questions
- What does it mean when the little red light comes on and goes back out?
- A red light flashed on the dash but went out then it did it again why is that?
- My truck started to skip while driving 70 mph.
- Cuts out driving the abs esp lights and traction light come on
- Check all issues that can cause vehicle not to start.no solution need help!