After an especially cold day I went out to start the car and the ABS, Brake and Engine light was on. There is no code for the engine light and the speedometer and odometer does not work. I heard that replacing the speed sensor would correct the problem. The car is running fine.
How do you replace a speed sensor? on 2007 Dodge Nitro
Asked by for the 2007 Dodge Nitro
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Nitro Questions
- Car won't start just clicks
- Wouldn't start got batt.same thing happen new alternator.same thing.now use cabl
- not much heat when driving more when idling changed heater core no air in system
- Anti lock Brakes pedal shutters when applied. Abs sensor replaced.
- How do I fix error code C1219 for a 2010 Dodge Nitro 4L?
2007 Dodge Nitro Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($520 - 726) in Oakhurst, CA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($61 - 74) in Centerburg, OH
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($165 - 223) in Chewsville, MD
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,177 - 1,513) in Camp Sherman, OR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($183 - 215) in Chiloquin, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($70 - 89) in Yancey, TX