how do you replace a rack and pinion? on 1993 Chrysler New Yorker

the power stirring hose is stripped in the rack and pinion.

by in Helenwood, TN on July 08, 2013
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
2 answers
ANSWER by , July 09, 2013
ANSWER by , July 09, 2013
Try this process :