the power stirring hose is stripped in the rack and pinion.
how do you replace a rack and pinion?
on 1993 Chrysler New Yorker
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler New Yorker Questions
- the parking brake is stuck all the way on. this car does not have a pull handle
- My car is being sluggish like it wants to die, what could be the cause?
- What is the problem my car, it runs but fuel goes into the exhaust
- What can cause the car not to drive when the emergency brake doesn't release
- weird noise was coming from under hood like a grinding noise now the power steer
1993 Chrysler New Yorker Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($214 - 283) in Limington, ME
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($183 - 286) in Latham, OH
- 105,000 Mile Service ($166 - 241) in Rehrersburg, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($123 - 336) in Hope Valley, RI
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Caroga Lake, NY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Mecca, CA