the power stirring hose is stripped in the rack and pinion.
how do you replace a rack and pinion?
on 1993 Chrysler New Yorker
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler New Yorker Questions
- the parking brake is stuck all the way on. this car does not have a pull handle
- My car is being sluggish like it wants to die, what could be the cause?
- What is the problem my car, it runs but fuel goes into the exhaust
- What can cause the car not to drive when the emergency brake doesn't release
- weird noise was coming from under hood like a grinding noise now the power steer