There's a broken piece that came off from the rear door handle/latch.
How do you replace a broken latch on a rear door? on 2004 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
2004 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Johnstown, OH
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($196 - 246) in Jenera, OH
- Oil and Filter Change ($29 - 66) in Wolcott, CT
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($109 - 155) in Putnam Hall, FL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($265 - 504) in Milford, CA
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($509 - 543) in Moscow, KS