How do you remove the Upper Control Arm bushings on a Ford Explorer 2002 on 2002 Ford Explorer

I already have the control arm removed.

Asked by for the 2002 Ford Explorer
You will need a press to get the bushing out as well as to get it back in. If you have a auto parts store close by that has a machine shop they can do this for you.
1 more answer , 1 more comment
They have to be pressed out, or cut out with an air chisel.
thanks, I figured it was too much trouble and left in the old bushing...the outside was damaged but the inside was still good.