The speaker appears to be split and therefore makes a terrible noise when more than a little volume is turned on.
How do you remove the rear speaker for replacement?
on 2001 Lexus LS430
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS430 Questions
- Hi I have a Lexus LS 460. a sound similar to rowdy tapid is emanating from engin
- Battery replaced now will not start
- front end clunking sounds over rough surfaces
- My electronic key will only unlock/not lock car. Changed battery and no help.
- I have a clucking noise coming from the front suspension when turning at low