The speaker appears to be split and therefore makes a terrible noise when more than a little volume is turned on.
How do you remove the rear speaker for replacement?
on 2001 Lexus LS430
This week's top 10
2001 Lexus LS430 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($775 - 945) in Muse, OK
- 105,000 Mile Service ($215 - 331) in Cora, WV
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - 68) in Albion, CA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in San Joaquin, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($187 - 265) in Arlington, OR
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Texarkana, TX