The speaker appears to be split and therefore makes a terrible noise when more than a little volume is turned on.
How do you remove the rear speaker for replacement?
on 2001 Lexus LS430
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS430 Questions
- My Lexus ran hot one day and I pulled over and turned it off and it won't start
- I parked my 06 LS430 for a couple of weeks and now won't start. Battery is fine
- I have had a few problems with the engine overheating. As a precaution, should
- My battery got jumped wrong and blew the alternator fuse. I replaced it and battery. Now it won't go over 20 mph and the VSC warning is showing. It also won't turn off (VSC)
- considering buying an LS430 with nav but my friend says in nav breaks and is