Is there a diagram available
How do you remove the Plenum to get to the rear spark plugs and PCV valve. on 2006 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2006 Kia Sedona Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($499 - 590) in Bethany, WV
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($128 - 178) in Ruther Glen, VA
- 22,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in Gowen, OK
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Millsboro, DE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($376 - 400) in Irondale, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($189 - 229) in Bloomfield, CT