can not remove the hard line coming off the bottom of the cylinder
how do you remove the line from the bottom of clutch master cylinder so you can on 1991 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1991 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($213 - 295) in Grand Saline, TX
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($140 - 194) in Gerlaw, IL
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Kennedale, TX
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Long Lake, NY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Munford, TN
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($89 - 113) in Martinsburg, MO