It appears all screws are out but the panel will not move more than an inch.
How do you remove the inner door panel to access the window and hardware. on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2002 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($127 - 226) in Minto, ND
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($108 - 187) in West Danville, VT
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cheltenham, PA
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Hunt, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($502 - 556) in Smithshire, IL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($494 - 594) in Garfield Heights, OH