It appears all screws are out but the panel will not move more than an inch.
How do you remove the inner door panel to access the window and hardware. on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2002 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($48 - 71) in Minto, ND
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($209 - 366) in West Danville, VT
- Heater Core Replacement ($754 - 933) in Cheltenham, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Hunt, NY
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 81) in Smithshire, IL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($993 - 1,115) in Garfield Heights, OH