Detailed instructions on ignition module removal, and installation. Please
How do you remove the ignition module for a 1999 porche boxter. on 1999 Porsche Boxster
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
- Dssh lights stay on battery goes dead
1999 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($3,178 - 3,614) in Barnard, KS
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in Markleysburg, PA
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Newfoundland, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,878 - 2,122) in Clarinda, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($460 - 476) in Bradenville, PA
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Henning, MN