Detailed instructions on ignition module removal, and installation. Please
How do you remove the ignition module for a 1999 porche boxter. on 1999 Porsche Boxster
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
- Dssh lights stay on battery goes dead
1999 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Barnard, KS
- 135,000 Mile Service ($163 - 250) in Markleysburg, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Newfoundland, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($351 - 401) in Clarinda, IA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Bradenville, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($285 - 337) in Henning, MN