I am trying to remove the hood so I can replace it.
how do you remove the hood assist cylinders? what holds them on? are they clips on 1998 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1998 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in White Haven, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($333 - 438) in Randallstown, MD
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Calhoun, GA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Meansville, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($270 - 328) in Laurel, NY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($96 - 123) in Mayetta, KS