I have been told that it is not necessary to remove the radiator but, other than that, I don't know where to start. Can someone please give me step by step instruction on this procedure? I have the new one ready for installation. Thank you.
How do you remove the driver's side electric cooling fan? on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
2000 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($642 - 887) in Luther, OK
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($449 - 1,006) in Yabucoa, PR
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($68 - 106) in Hammond, IN
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($69 - 87) in Thorntown, IN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($298 - 740) in Deer Island, OR
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Shepherd, MT