My husband it changing the brake pads and rotor on the front and needs to know how to get the rotors off.
How do you remove the brake rotors? on 1994 GMC Suburban 2500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 2500 Questions
- start but will not run long
- 4×4 not working correctly due to some wires hanging below accuater??
- I recently had fuel pump+starter replaced and it isn't getting fuel
- 4WD service light on for a time after startup but then goes off. All 4WD working
- Why is the anti lock brake light on and the anti lock brakes don't work?
1994 GMC Suburban 2500 Estimates
- 35,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in West Plains, MO
- 145,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in Afton, IA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($698 - 1,011) in Berkeley, IL
- Fuel Injector Replacement (Diesel) ($240 - 491) in Newburg, WI
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($125 - 186) in Sigourney, IA
- Air Conditioning Compressor Clutch Assembly Replacement ($433 - 594) in Bryant, WI