It looks like you jumper the two wire plug located on the right side of the console.can you also tell me what the codes are?
How do you read the codes on my Honda? on 1999 Honda CR-V
2 answersJanuary 15, 2014
1 answerNovember 07, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 2000 Honda CR-V SE. Audio: radio, CD, Cassette. After Car Battery reconnected,
- Honda CR-V 2000 could a worn Rear Susp'n Toe link cause an occasional rattle
- pcm is not telling ac to operate, will flashing pcm fix this problem?
- Turns over no start new wirres plugs cap rotor fuses ok no start with ether
- Squeaky belt stops squeaking when I turn on the AC?