It looks like you jumper the two wire plug located on the right side of the console.can you also tell me what the codes are?
How do you read the codes on my Honda? on 1999 Honda CR-V
2 answersJanuary 15, 2014
1 answerAugust 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Inside the Honda on the wheel one can press information lever to see mpg. temp.
- Long as am driving driver side feel cold But whrn i stop it blow warm
- have warning light in red "NO KEY" and picture of the battery below it. what does this mean?
- My temp gauge goes up to normal operating temp but then as I'm driving it gradually goes down to cold and will slowly go back up again. What is this?
- 1999 crv honda drivers side door lock not working