It looks like you jumper the two wire plug located on the right side of the console.can you also tell me what the codes are?
How do you read the codes on my Honda? on 1999 Honda CR-V
2 answersJanuary 15, 2014
1 answerNovember 07, 2014
1 answerAugust 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Why is my rear wheels bent and damaging the rear tyres
- Where is My fuel pump located
- Very loud noise on the right rear tire after every time I speed 60-70 miles ph.
- I need to enter a "Code" in order for my radio to Play. I have never done this.
- Sideswiped by a truck - dented/bent doors. How to fix DIY?