The previous owner disabled the lock notification when you press lock on the keyless entry twice and I would like to re-enable it so I can tell when I lock my car.
How do you re-enable the lights flashing/ horn honk when locking the car? on 2000 Honda Prelude
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
- Electrical Question: The fuel/temperature indicator will not light up....
- The ignition lock cylinder has went bad on my prelude. Ive grown up and currently work in the automotive industry. My question is will i have to reprogram the ECU once i replace the lock cylinder kit (comes with immobilizer)
- My 98 just shuts off in the middle of me driving I can be going 45 to 60 mph an it will just shut off on me and of not that if I pump the gas befor I shuts of it may or may not shut off. I replaced fuel pump an terminals and added water to the battery