has dual zone system ,and should be able to retrieve codes manually just dont know for sure how,blowing hot on drives side with ac on the small arm coming out of hvac programer is not moving to cold on drivers side ,thank you novakid
how do you pull codes manually at ac controller on 1997 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1997 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($391 - 562) in South Cairo, NY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($473 - 709) in Waterford, OH
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Warren, MI
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Linneus, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($420 - 488) in Belgium, WI
- Window Switch Replacement ($93 - 188) in Outing, MN