All doors will lock with either door switch or remote but only drivers door functions correctly. I place all door locks in open position. The door switch will lock all but only opens drivers door. I replaced door switch assembly, no help.
How do you program door locks to unlock all doors? on 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2004 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($218 - 284) in Laveen, AZ
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Worland, WY
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($151 - 197) in Perrysville, OH
- 22,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Bridgehampton, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($890 - 1,033) in Placerville, CO
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($149 - 408) in Redwood, MS