All doors will lock with either door switch or remote but only drivers door functions correctly. I place all door locks in open position. The door switch will lock all but only opens drivers door. I replaced door switch assembly, no help.
How do you program door locks to unlock all doors? on 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2004 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,050 - 1,407) in Laveen, AZ
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($413 - 1,127) in Worland, WY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($448 - 582) in Perrysville, OH
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($265 - 306) in Bridgehampton, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,066 - 1,159) in Placerville, CO
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($552 - 751) in Redwood, MS