All doors will lock with either door switch or remote but only drivers door functions correctly. I place all door locks in open position. The door switch will lock all but only opens drivers door. I replaced door switch assembly, no help.
How do you program door locks to unlock all doors? on 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?