All doors will lock with either door switch or remote but only drivers door functions correctly. I place all door locks in open position. The door switch will lock all but only opens drivers door. I replaced door switch assembly, no help.
How do you program door locks to unlock all doors? on 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced