when I make a turn, the wheel seems to stick a little
how do you lubricate the steering column? on 1997 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
1997 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($569 - 2,349) in Mountain View, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Callicoon Center, NY
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Tompkinsville, KY
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($781 - 1,023) in Carthage, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($441 - 554) in Jenners, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($75 - 89) in Boyds, WA