What are the symptoms of a timing belt that is going?
How do you know your timing belt is going? on 2005 Toyota Sienna
3 answersFebruary 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
2005 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cabery, IL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($183 - 308) in Gause, TX
- AC Condenser Replacement ($533 - 755) in Lake Hopatcong, NJ
- Battery Replacement ($127 - 180) in Summerdale, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($56 - 84) in Gasport, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($349 - 408) in Alexandria, NE