What are the symptoms of a timing belt that is going?
How do you know your timing belt is going? on 2005 Toyota Sienna
3 answersFebruary 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- The auto-transmission has stopped selecting. the engine revs but no speed.
- auto door opener is broken, can open door manually but wont latch?
- Timing chain or belt on 3.5 motor & recommended replacement?
- i have no dash board lights
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
2005 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($252 - 321) in Cabery, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($244 - 440) in Gause, TX
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($183 - 308) in Lake Hopatcong, NJ
- Transmission Fluid Change ($162 - 241) in Summerdale, AL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($500 - 704) in Gasport, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($349 - 408) in Alexandria, NE