I have 65,000 on my car
how do you know when you need to change the transmission oil? on 2009 Honda Accord
4 answersDecember 31, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2009 Honda Accord Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($214 - $264) in Delaware City, DE
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($43 - $94) in Shohola, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($133 - $168) in Witts Springs, AR
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($298 - $526) in Hueysville, KY
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($259 - $300) in Clarksburg, OH
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($50 - $101) in Twin Valley, MN