my plus and negative light is on and my dad say its the alternator.... bc i have a new battery in my car.
how do you know when you need a new alternator? on 2001 Mercury Sable
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Why won't my car start? I put a charged battery in it.. it's not the alternator
- how can i fix the main brake box for all the brakes
- Broke abs sensor front left, can't see how its mounted so I can remove and repla
- the engine races then shuts off. what would cause this?
- how to replace front window washer pump
2001 Mercury Sable Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($516 - 668) in Madrid, IA
- 70,000 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in New Brighton, MN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($290 - 410) in Constantia, NY
- 15,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Cape Elizabeth, ME
- Window Switch Replacement ($123 - 132) in Upper Fairmount, MD
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($57 - 97) in Ruby, SC