a problem i had 1st was with my a/c the drivers side vents were barely coolto warm and the passengers side blows really cold. working on that now spmeone said check the blend door. doing that now. im not sure if it startd making the noise before the ac problem or not.
how do you know if your selenoid is bad does it make a noise? on 2002 Jaguar X-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- I use Ford parts on the engine, v6. Is the transmission a ford.
- Codes are like 14 codes random multiple misfires catalytic codes
- I'm having an issue with the car overheating, what can be the cause?
- When I release the clutch there is a brief lag before engaging
- why are my headlight conectors melting and why are my head lamp adjusters all