a problem i had 1st was with my a/c the drivers side vents were barely coolto warm and the passengers side blows really cold. working on that now spmeone said check the blend door. doing that now. im not sure if it startd making the noise before the ac problem or not.
how do you know if your selenoid is bad does it make a noise? on 2002 Jaguar X-Type
Asked by for the 2002 Jaguar X-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- Can a failed pcv valve and hose cause other codes to appear in a 2004 jaguar xt
- Where is the locations of the knock detection sensor and MAP sensor?
- Coolant leaking .Refilled reservoir yesterday, next day was empty,car overheated
- When should I get a tune up and what should be done?
- What causes my power brakes to work 50% of the time?
2002 Jaguar X-Type Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Springfield, WI
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - $143) in Belleville, NY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($435 - $559) in Sidman, PA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($248 - $286) in Farber, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($252 - $347) in Pahoa, HI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($365 - $423) in Salamonia, IN