One mechanic told me I need to replace 4 mounts and another mechanic told me that they do not need to be replaced.
How do you know if the the motor mounts need to be replaced? on 1998 Honda Civic
3 answersOctober 29, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1998 Honda Civic Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($73 - 91) in Portland, TX
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($216 - 429) in Monroe, NH
- Brake Drum Replacement ($228 - 370) in Clearfield, KY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($121 - 325) in Frostproof, FL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($494 - 796) in Corbettsville, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($480 - 573) in Rappahannock Academy, VA