the guage only reads half way hot. but you can smell it when you turn off engine. when driving does not want to shift.
how do you know if its your water pump? overheating but still have all fluids on 2003 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
- On top of the fuse box
2003 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($160 - 317) in Coaldale, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Portola, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($682 - 856) in Whiting, KS
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($890 - 1,434) in Lowry, MN
- Instrument Cluster Replacement ($309 - 404) in Comerio, PR
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in South Bethlehem, NY