The car has a new automobile battery from MB and it was tested and shows full charge. Lights and electronics come on, but car clicks and will not start. The first time battery was installed the car ran fine. The second time I went to start it will not start.
How do you know if batteries are dead in key fob as car clicks but wont start on 2000 Mercedes-Benz S430
Asked by for the 2000 Mercedes-Benz S430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- i changed my thermostat and sensor and now the car keep leaking coolant
- What size aftermarket rims should I get for my 20" tires? 20x8.5 or 20x9?
- Can i change navigation settings from Florida to New York?
- Messages appear on dash and then erase when car is started but message comes bac
- Why battery dies after car sets up for a day without running.
2000 Mercedes-Benz S430 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($378 - $556) in Lehigh, KS
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($436 - $495) in Mount Vernon, ME
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($248 - $408) in Fredericksburg, IN
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,294 - $1,526) in Reform, AL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($514 - $614) in Huxley, IA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($417 - $461) in Tomah, WI