The car has a new automobile battery from MB and it was tested and shows full charge. Lights and electronics come on, but car clicks and will not start. The first time battery was installed the car ran fine. The second time I went to start it will not start.
How do you know if batteries are dead in key fob as car clicks but wont start on 2000 Mercedes-Benz S430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- Car got wet because of flood. Didn't go thru water. Car won't start.
- How do i replace the wiper motor?
- S430 2004 car keeps braking by itself. Every 15 secs. Then in jerk back.
- y does the air conditioner randomly cut off does the amount of gas play a roll
- Esp and bas i cant shift out of park how can i fix this