The car has a new automobile battery from MB and it was tested and shows full charge. Lights and electronics come on, but car clicks and will not start. The first time battery was installed the car ran fine. The second time I went to start it will not start.
How do you know if batteries are dead in key fob as car clicks but wont start on 2000 Mercedes-Benz S430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- why does the a/c work fine and suddenly blow hot air and the cooling fan stay on
- What causes the abs and esp light to come on allowing the car to only go 30mph?
- The car is riding sluggish and bubbling when I press gas.
- How much does it cost typically to repair or replace brake pads in the front and in the back only
- Is there a possibility to refurbish a command module that does not retain addresses on navigation system?