Check engine light started flashing, I could feel the car hesitate and didn't have a lot of get up and go while trying to accelerate from a stopping point. I can hear the lifter noise and checked my oil to see if it was low and it was on mark.
How do you know a lifter is bad or it's just "lifter noise"? on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Can you fix a car hatch in the trunk that is bent the trunk locks
- im trying to find out the average cost for cylinder head replacement
- My car is making a ticking nose and I was wondering what could be making that
- Why did my car stall and die?
- What is wrong if it turns over but won't start. If I give it gas it will start .