Check engine light started flashing, I could feel the car hesitate and didn't have a lot of get up and go while trying to accelerate from a stopping point. I can hear the lifter noise and checked my oil to see if it was low and it was on mark.
How do you know a lifter is bad or it's just "lifter noise"? on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2003 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($198 - 297) in Conley, GA
- 52,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Rachel, WV
- EGR Valve Replacement ($172 - 260) in East Lynne, MO
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Branch, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($535 - 569) in Nuevo, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($239 - 269) in Hillsboro, MD